“Healthy Oatmeal Bars” Shakeology Style Recipe
Healthy Oatmeal Bars
Making Healthy Oatmeal Bars using Shakeology as the main ingredient is super easy to do. They are full of flavor and SUPER FOOD nutrition as well.
I know for me, sometimes I get bored with having a Shake every day for breakfast. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my Shakeology shakes…but every now and then, I want something healthy to chew on for breakfast, or even a snack.
These healthy oatmeal bars are so delicious, you will think that you are cheating. But, it’s because of all the 70 super food tasty ingredients that are in Shakeology that makes these bars tastes so good.
Try them at home and you will see that they give you a big burst of energy. These chocolatey, fiber-rich, vegan-friendly bars will help keep you satiated until lunchtime. Trust me on that one!
Healthy Oatmeal Bars Ingredients:
Beachbody created a SUPER FOOD Shake called Shakeology which comes in power form and will be used as the main ingredient in these healthy oatmeal bars.
• 4 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
• 2 cups quick-cooking old-fashioned oats
• ½ cup unsweetened grated coconut
• ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts
• ¼ cup raisins
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• ½ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
Healthy Oatmeal Bars Prep:
1. Combine Shakeology, oats, grated coconut, walnuts, and raisins in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Add almond milk and peanut butter to mixture. Mix well with clean hands.
3. Press mixture into 8×8-inch baking pan; cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4. Cut into 9 bars.
Healthy Oatmeal Bars Nutritional Information:
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yield: 9 bars
Work With Me - Leaders Only