Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 – I’m Looking for 4 More Diamonds
Beachbody Coach Summit 2012
WOW…the time has finally arrived! Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 – MGM Grand Las Vegas.
JACKPOT! I’m headed to VEGAS, baby! For the first time ever, Coach Summit is leaving Los Angeles and heading for the bright lights of Las Vegas. WHY? Because our Coach Network keeps getting BIGGER and BIGGER each year and we had to move to a BIGGER location that would allow for more coaches to attend.
It’s CRAZY!!!!! And I LOVE IT!
Our purpose in life is to GROW and SHARE. And I am super excited to be taking my business to a new level when I get back to New York City after the Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 event. I wanted to write this post 2 days before I head to Vegas as a way to share my journey with those that are looking at the Beachbody Coaching Business Opportunity. My purpose of this documentary is to inspire and motivate people to have true success in their life.
Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 – OVERVIEW!
What Does The Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 Mean To Me?
I remember a quote from Bruce Lee: “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of”…..and I thought to myself, YES….why waste life doing what I HATE (AKA: a JOB and an inactive lifestyle), when I can be doing something meaningful for myself that will also help others and will create health and financial FREEDOM that will allow me to enjoy life and to inspire others around me in Beachbody that truly want to live this lifestyle as well?
We only live ONCE. Why live a mediocre life when health and abundance is in the palm of our hands?
When I look at the average American family (or what I like to call “The 98%”), it saddens me that people will actually SETTLE. They will SETTLE for that low paying job, they will SETTLE for being lazy, they will SETTLE for not being able to travel the world, they just SETTLE for things and don’t go above and beyond what they are capable of…..and settle to be a part of the 2% of the population that is actually living the lifestyle that the 98% only DREAM about.
It’s sad….so sad!
The path to success is to take massive, determined action and to surround yourself with like-minded people and leaders that will get you to where you want to be. It also means to learn everything you need to learn so that you can become a better person filled with knowledge (which by the way NEVER ENDS. I will NEVER stop learning). Doing so will lead to growth in health and an abundance of the things that life and the universe have to offer all of us. Why not tap into that? It’s there for the taking.
“Beachbody Coach Summit 2012″ is going to be a time of learning, a time of AHA moments that I look forward to. A time of looking at all of the leaders that have completely changed their lifestyle simply by becoming an all around better person for themselves and for their family. And what I have come to realize is that a real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
“Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?” – Tony Robbins
Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 – My Short Term Goals List
I wanted to share my short term goals list with the WORLD for accountability purposes. Goals allow you to control the direction of change. Goals in writting are dreams with deadlines. People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. There is no guessing.
So, here they are….my short term goals list for 2012:
- I want to build my Beachbody Income to $2000 per week by the end of 2012.
- I want to be a 5 Start Diamond by end of 2012 (I am looking for 4 more serious coaches that want to work closely with me to become DIAMOND by end of this year. If you are coachable and trainable and have a budget of $200 – $500 a month to invest into your business and want to turn that investment into a 6 figure income, then contact me ASAP).
- I want to move into my new 3 bedroom Luxury APARTMENT (Not ready to buy a home just yet) in Atlanta or Texas (have not decided which location yet).
- I want to be able to furnish my entire 3 bedroom luxury apartment IN CASH within the first 90 days of moving in.
- I want to get my body fat percentage down to 22%, build muscle and be stronger and leaner.
- I want to drop my weight down to 125 – 130lbs.
- I want to be able to donate $200 a month to charity.
- I want to build my marketing budget up to $500 a month.
- I want to be able to help more people change their physical AND financial situation. I want to see more people living a life full of happiness and prosperity.
These are all of my short term goals that I want to accomplish within the next 6 months (Jan 1st).
I anticipate that the training that I am going to get from the Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 will allow me to achieve the above short term goals list.
Are You My NEXT Diamond Coach? Beachbody Coach Summit 2012
Alright…..let’s get down to business…..
As I mentioned above in my short term goals list above, I am looking for LEADERS. I am looking for 4 more people that want to get trained and coached by me and who are SERIOUS ENTREPRENEURS who want to get healthy, fit and build wealth. If you DO NOT want ALL 3….do not bother connecting with me as I only want to help those that are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.
Here are the qualifications:
- MUST be a GO GETTER.
- MUST be a TEAM PLAYER.
- MUST love to have FUN.
- MUST love making money.
- MUST want to help others.
- MUST want to be a LEADER on my GROWING TEAM (The Diamond Dynasty).
- MUST be Coachable (meaning that you will follow specific instructions on a daily basis).
- MUST be Trainable (meaning that if I guide you in the right direction, you will take ACTION IMMEDIATELY).
- MUST be EXCUSE FREE! (My Diamond Coach, Brian Hamilton works 60 – 70 hours per week as a General Manager at Ruby Tuesdays and has a wife and 2 kids and is SUPER BUSY. Yet he was able to get to Diamond in 5 months because he plugged in, followed instructions and took action). If you can’t do this, DON’T CONTACT ME).
- MUST have a budget of $200 – $500 a month for marketing (I will show you how to build multiple streams of income and build your beachbody business on the internet).
- MUST have a STRONG DESIRE to become a Diamond on my team within the next 3 – 6 months (Before January 2013).
Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 – Join The Journey!
So, there you have it. This is just the BEGINNING of my Beachbody Coach Summit 2012 journal. If you want to follow me, be sure to follow me on Facebook for updates and be sure to click the SUBSCRIBE button to get instant notifications of my journey.
In addition, I will be starting P90X on July 2nd when I get back from Summit. This is going to be so excited. I am going to push extra hard and be super strict with my diet so that I can get the absolute best P90X Results. As I mentioned above, I have fitness goals that I want to achieve and I have not doubt that I will achieve them. If you want to join me on this P90X Journey as a Coach to build wealth and to become the next DIAMOND on my team, click the banner below and let’s get you started: ==>> READY TO TAKE ACITON AS A COACH ON MY TEAM ?<<==
Work With Me - Leaders Only