“Is Shakeology Worth It” ?? ~ The SHOCKING Untold Truth
Is Shakeology Worth It
I crack up inside every time someone asks this question, “Is Shakeology Worth It”? It’s pretty hilarious when you see those same people that are concerned about the cost of Shakeology being $119 for a 30 day supply, spending money on other things that have no nutritional value. Such as McDonalds, Pizza and a Soda, Starbucks, Going out drinking a couple of times a week, or even cigarette smoking.
Let’s break this down so you can see what I mean and then we can ask Is Shakeology Worth It.
- Shakeology at $4 per meal….or….McDonald’s at $7 per meal?
- Shakeology at $4 per meal….or….Pizza and a Soda at $4.25 per meal?
- Shakeology at $4 per meal….or….Starbucks at $8 per latte?
- Shakeology at $4 per meal….or….Drinks at $8 per drink? (most people have at least 2)
- Shakeology at $4 per meal….or….Cigarettes at $8.50 per pack?
Is Shakeology Worth It – 5 Healing Power Super Foods
First off, shakeology has over 70 Super Food ingredients. But, I’m only going to share with you the healing power of 5 Super Food ingredients in Shakeology. When reading this, please consider the amount of value you get for your health versus the amount of value you get when choosing the comparisons shown above….
1. Chia Seed: Chia seeds comes from a desert plant called Salvia hispanica, which is part of the mint family. And yes, these are the same seeds that grow from the ever so popular CHIA PET! These seeds are great for stimulating saliva flow and relieves pain in the joints. It is a high source of omega-3 fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants. It also contains 6.9 grams of fiber including calcium, magnesium, manganese, niacin, phosphorus, copper, iron, molybdenum, and zinc.
2. Sacha Inchi: This oil comes from nuts and is extremely effective and nutrient dense omega-3 fats which are easy to digest. Sacha Inchi helps you by maintaining your cholesterol levels, it eases stiffness when you wake up in the morning and it improves your mobility. You also get better calcium absorption and it allows you to maintain bone density. And finally, it helps relieve symptoms of depression.
3. Reishi Powder: Known as the Herb of Good Fortune, reishi is excellent for bringing the body’s immune system back into balance, aiding cardiovascular health, and as a stress reducer. Reishi improves the body’s immune system and returns your body balance back to normal. Reishi also improve the cardiovascular system which is great when you are working out. It helps lower cholesterol and reduce excess fatty acids.
4. Amaranth: This is known as the food of “food of immortality” and the Indians consider it to be the “king of grains”. It’s rich in vitamins and minerals mineral and if you take Amaranth regularly, you can prevent deficiencies of vitamins A, B1, B2, and C, calcium, iron and potassium. It also protects against disorders such as anemia, respiratory infections, recurrent colds and retarded growth. RETARDED GROWTH?? Yes! And just so you know, Shakeology can also be consumed by pregnant women to prevent Retardedness and promote health to unborn children. (Take a look at CARMEN above. She drank Shakeology throughout her entire pregnancy and even during breast feeding. Her beautiful baby boy is as healthy and strong as can be!) So, if you are asking is shakeology worth it, I would say HECK YEAH!!
5. Yucon Root: This powerful sweetener is excellent for people with diabetes so is shakeology worth it for them? You betcha! Yucon has more than 50% FOS (or fructooligosacharides), which is the kind of sugar that is not easily digested by your stomach. So therefore, this is so important for people with diabetes and hypoglycemia.
Is Shakeology Worth It – Traveling Exotic Places To Get The BEST Ingredients
So, let me ask you this…How VALUABLE Is Your Health To You? Most people DO….but their actions speak something else. It’s not uncommon for people to spend a ton of money on things that are not healthy for them (just like what I listed above). Everyone WANTS to Lose weight, get healthy, reverse health conditions, feel energized, eat healthy, workout, improve digestion, etc. But, they always always always look at price when it comes to good health and nutrition, but never think twice about buying junk food and sitting on a lazy boy watching the RE-RUNS of Rerun!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!! Seriously??? Is Shakeology worth it? Is your health worth it? Is your family worth it? Are YOU worth it?
Is Shakeology Worth It – The Glycemic Index
Let’s break down the price to see if it makes sense to you:
First of all, Shakeology only costs $3 – $4 per meal (Depending if you are buying it as a retail customer or signing up as a Coach. If you sign up as a Coach, it’s just $3 per meal). Where else can you get a meal LOADED with VALUABLE nutrients for just $3??
- When you order Shakeology on Home Direct, you actually save on Shipping.
- If you sign up for the Team Beachbody Club, you can get Shakeology for 10% off.
- If you become a Coach and want to help others get healthy and fit, you save 25% plus get a bunch of wonderful benefits.
If you want to become a COACH, CLICK HERE!
Want to join the 90 Day Fitness Challenge? CLICK HERE!
Work With Me - Leaders Only
P.S. If you’re FINALLY ready to change your lifestyle, download my FREE Ebook Below to Learn The 7 Habits you NEED to become successful!
P.P.S. If you got ANY value out of this post, please share it with your friends and comment below!